Wednesday 24 July 2013

Peacock Acrylic Frame Notepad

Few months back when I was in US I found this Acrylic Frame in a craft store for a dollar (Rs. 56). First thought was to add a 8" x 10" photo and decorate around the edges . After browsing I found this idea of creating a desk notepad.


 The picture shows all the materials I used for this Project.


Spellbinders Jewel Fantasies and Bitty Blossoms
Sizzix Tattered Flower, Mini Tattered Flower and Tattered Flower Garland
Bigshot
Hot glue gun
Notepad 
Acrylic Frame 8" x 10"
Ribbon
Pretty as a Peacock Scrapbook paper pack
Itsy Bitsy Thin Cuts Swirly Daisy
Itsy Bitsy Thin Cuts Swirly Hydrangea Dies
Rhinestones and Half Pearls
Rolled rose die

In my video I have shown how I made the flower and glittered them . For this project I was looking for a real peacock feather but couldn't find them , fortunately I had a feather die. To match the colors of the paper I heat embossed them with WOW embossing powder (Itsy Bitsy). I did the same for the peacock chipboard shape from Itsy Bitsy which I have explained on the video.
Made a wire charm (my previous post) to match the feather look of the project. Tied the charm to the ribbon made a bow and attached it to the acrylic frame using hot glue gun. Using a purple twine added the pen to the notepad . Finished the notepad with white rhinestones and half pearls.


I have entered this video for The Itsy Bitsy Sizzix Tutorial Challenge .

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey Anuja! Glad to see you have entered this challenge and your project is totally fab! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along ItsyBitsy's Sizzix Tutorial Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video tutorial Anuja . The desk notepad looks quite beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete