Sunday 7 February 2016

A Cup of Tea

My very First Art Journal.
This morning when I woke it was dark at 6 am....I made myself a Cup of Tea and looked out of the window that's when the sun rose.....it was a hazy morning so the sun like yellow circle in the sky....
That's when the idea struck for my journal.... I start my day with a cup of tea ,so why not start my journal the same way.
Did some research online on how to create the background....with the help of Gelatos created the sunrise background.


Daily morning I wake up to the sound of pigeons ,since I couldn't find a pigeon stamp I drew a tree and added a bird to it with black marker and stamp.


Next Tim Holtz Tea time die....shaded them with distress ink and added Kaisercraft rose to the cup.


Added the sentiments....to make the sentiments little hazy, sprayed it with water.




1 comment: